Last Updated: March 01, 2021 - 23:59
What is a poker rake race?
- When playing cash games, a small percentage of every pot is collected, as “the rake”. For every hand you play during the rake race, the rake you contribute is calculated and your points go up!The bigger the pot, the bigger the rake and the higher your points! Rake race is a competition to see who can collect the most points during a period of time.
When and where?
- Rakes from all cash tables will contribute to your points from Saturday February 27th at 00:00 and ends on Friday March 5th at 23:59
- You will win a share of the prize fund of $500, depending on your total points. Remember that with each hand you play in cash games, your points will increase.
What is the prize?
- At the end of every Poker Rake Race, the $500 prize fund will be divided between 15 participants who paid the most rakes, as follows:
|11-15||1.5% (each one)|
- The higher your points, the bigger your opportunity to enter the top 15 on the leaderboard and win the prize money.
Do I gain rake if I lose a hand?
- Yes, your rake is calculated every time you contribute to a pot.
How do I see my points?
- Points will be updated each day and you can see them on the leaderboard here.
When are the winners announced?
- The winners will be announced on the Monday following the end of the Rake Race.
1. Poker Rake Race starts on Saturday February 27th at 00:00 and ends on Friday March 5th at 23:59.
2. The weekly prize fund of the promotion is $500.
3. All cash tables are eligible for this race.
4. To participate in the promotion the minimum amount of your weekly rakes should be $5
5. The prize fund will be transferred to the winners' user accounts the day after the tournament ends.
6. In case of breach of Cannonbet’s general terms and conditions, the organization is entitled to deprive the right to participate in the tournament as well as to impose other restrictions on the game account.
7. Cannonbet reserves the right to make changes in the aforementioned conditions, explaining the changes to be made and informing the participants about it beforehand.